This disclaimer is to inform readers that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author, and not necessarily to the editorial team, organisation, or any member of the publication board or anyone else. Photographs and graphics are only representational.
Copyright for the entire contents of Youth Connect is held by Youth Connect Foundation and no article may, in part or whole, be published elsewhere without giving relevant credit. Information in Youth Connect magazine is from sources Youth Connect believes are reliable. Neither Youth Connect nor its authors and editors guarantee the accuracy of any information published herein. Neither Youth Connect nor its authors and editors will be responsible for omissions, errors or claims for damages including exemplary damages arising out of use or inability to use or the accuracy of information published herein. The authors, publisher, editorial and design teams and Board are not responsible for any injury or accident resulting from use of materials herein.
Terms and Conditions:
- By accessing to, continuing to access to, using and/or continuing to use Youth Connect, you agree to be bound by all these terms and conditions throughout the access to and/or use of the same. Youth Connect reserves the right to change, alter and/or modify the design, layout, pages, look and feel and/or any other aspects or features of submitted work.
- You retain the intellectual property rights that you may or should have in Your Content.
- By posting Your Content on Youth Connect, you automatically grant Youth Connect a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide and sub-licensable right and licence to: (i) use, copy, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, make available, communicate and distribute Your Content (in whole or in part), its edited, adapted, translated versions and/or such derivative works; and/or (ii) incorporate the same in other works in any forms, media or technologies now known or later developed.
- In respect of the right and licence of these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole owner of Your Content and have the full legal right and authority to grant such right and licence;
- all of Your Content are your original works and creations and shall not infringe the intellectual property and/or related rights of any third parties including copyrights, trademarks or other personal or proprietary rights or contravene or violate any applicable laws or regulations; and
- all of your Content will not contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
- All intellectual property rights in Youth Connect, including but not limited to the copyright in the compilation of all Content on Youth Connect, shall remain with Youth Connect.
- You shall not use, edit, copy, publish, adapt, translate, make derivative works from, distribute or otherwise all or part of the Youth Connector decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source codes of any Youth Connect available on the Youth Connect unless otherwise permitted in advance by Youth Connect in writing.
- The trademarks, logos, service marks and other marks of Youth Connect displayed on the Youth Connect are the sole property of Youth Connect. You are not permitted to use any Youth Connect without the prior written approval of Youth Connect.