Your Dreams Are What Will Change The World ✔️
Are you between 13 and 21? ✔️
Helping others and making a difference in the world is what will help to make the world a better place by improving people’s lives. One person at a time, one day at a time, and one project at a time, you can make a difference that will leave a lasting impact on the world.
Do you want to change the world? ✅✅✅
Then Join Youth Connect, a community FOR YOUTH, BY YOUTH! ✊
You will need to create an account on Youth Connect first. Having an account not only allows you to submit your own content, but also to follow the issues you care about and other young authors that inspire you! You can create your account here.
Now that you have an account and you’re ready to submit your content, we have a few tips for you:
- Make sure you read our Guidelines carefully before you start. This way you’ll know exactly what kind of content we’re looking for.
- There are many types of blogs that you can submit to Youth Connect: personal stories, fiction, poems or articles on topics that you’ve researched. You can use photos and graphics to make them memorable for your readers.
- For those of you that are used to the old Youth Connect platform, the new one may take a little getting used to. Although the submission form is different, it also allows you to do so much more!
- When you’re happy with your text and you want to submit it, make sure you have all your images, links, captions, etc. ready too. Titles between 5-10 words are mandatory for each submission.
- Once you’ve submitted your blog, it will be reviewed by Youth Connect’s editorial team before it is published. In case it needs a bit more work you’ll receive feedback and recommendations on how to improve it.
- Once it’s published, remember to use the hashtag #youthconnect and tag us (@_youth_connect_) on your social media accounts to share your content, so more people can find it.